Founded in 2014 as The Skin Clinic Fremantle, offering both skin cancer and aesthetics, subsequent growth led to the separation of these services and the birth of SkinBox in 2021. A unique, specialist skin health and medical aesthetics clinic, SkinBox employs only highly qualified and trained Doctors and Dermal Therapists to deliver a wide range of facial & body treatments to a niche market of highly discerning & discrete clientele.
The patient experience is paramount to our brand, and the success of their journey is orchestrated by our team of Patient Coordinators. A close, supportive team that thrives on positive feedback, we continually strive to improve our processes and efficiency, with the goal of achieving a positive work environment and work/life balance.
We are expanding our SkinBox team and are looking for a new part-time Patient Co-ordinator to join us.
Qualifications & experience
- Previous experience in an administration role in the Healthcare Industry or Customer Service Sector is preferred but not essential.
- Fluent English, attention to detail, proven organisational skills and exceptional customer service are essential.
- Computer literacy is essential, with knowledge of medical / scheduling software preferable.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Organise & oversee the patient flow within the clinic.
- Provide administrative and clinical support to Practitioners and Therapists.
- Patient contact: customer service, sales, scheduling appointments, invoices, responding to patient emails/SMS/phone calls.
- Computer-related tasks: fulfilment of online retail orders, clinical imaging software, web-shop.
- General office duties: filing, scanning, stocktake, receiving of deliveries
- Social media organisation and scheduling
Benefits – what we can offer you
- Part-time, flexible hours
- Competitive salary plus super
- Free Parking
- Skincare & treatment perks
- Support & encouragement for further training and skill acquisition
How to Apply
Contact us with your resume and a cover letter. Or surprise us with your own style of application.
You must have full and unrestricted rights to live and work in Australia to apply for this role.