As of Tuesday, June 29th SkinBox will not be able to offer our aesthetic services in accordance with the Perth/Peel Lockdown. If you have an aesthetic or dermal therapy appointment booked with us this week, we shall be in touch to rearrange this for you. Please reach out if you have an urgent issue via phone (08 93363066), via the chatbox on the website (this is not a bot, it actually goes to our Patient CoOrdinators!) or via email at [email protected]
As a medical clinic, the safety of our patients is always paramount, and our infection control measures are already exceptional. In addition to our standard practises, we have instigated risk-minimisation strategies as described below regarding social distancing within the clinic, during non-lockdown periods. These may make your visit slightly longer than usual and we are grateful for your understanding and cooperation in this respect.
We can also provide telehealth consultations for some of our services, either via phone or through a secure video link that opens in a browser (no software or app downloads are necessary).
We can also provide your favourite skincare products via post. Please contact us to order skincare.
For the safety of our patients and team members we have instituted the following infection control measures in the clinic:
1. Regular cleaning has been increased so that all door handles, surfaces and key contact areas are disinfected with antiviral cleaner between each patient.
2. You will be requested to wash or disinfect your hands with sanitiser on arrival at the clinic. Chlorhexidine mouthwash will be provided for examination or procedures around the lower face if appropriate.
3. You will notice that your Practitioner may be wearing a face mask and gloves to minimise the risk of asymptomatic viral spread.
4. We are spacing our appointments further apart to minimise contact between patients and to allow for additional cleaning measures.
5. There are changes in the waiting room, including further spacing between chairs, and social distancing markers on the floor.
6. Please do not bring children or additional adults with you to your appointment unless they are required as a carer or translator.
7. We ask that any patients who are unwell in any way, have been in contact with a known or suspected case of CoVid-19, have been at one of the exposure sites or hotspots or returned from overseas within the past 14 days do not visit the clinic. Please contact our reception to rearrange your appointment.